11 Pipers Piping
11 Pipers Piping is a Scotch Ale that pours an amber brown color with a head that is dark tan with lots of oily lacing on the glass. The aroma is fairly mild. But that changes once you take a sip, as this is a full-bodied, complex beer. Flavors of roasted malt, dark break like pumpernickel or rye, coupled with a hefty amount of candi sweetness. Mouthfeel is delicate, silky and velvety with hints of vanilla, oak, and butterscotch. Super smooth and the 11% is well hidden. Dark cherries and orange zest develop into a mild tartness, especially in the finish. So much flavor - this is an amazing beer to enjoy during this winter season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 37 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity