11 Pipers Piping
11 Pipers Piping is a Scotch Ale that pours an amber brown color with a head that is dark tan with lots of oily lacing on the glass. The aroma is fairly mild. But that changes once you take a sip, as this is a full-bodied, complex beer. Flavors of roasted malt, dark break like pumpernickel or rye, coupled with a hefty amount of candi sweetness. Mouthfeel is delicate, silky and velvety with hints of vanilla, oak, and butterscotch. Super smooth and the 11% is well hidden. Dark cherries and orange zest develop into a mild tartness, especially in the finish. So much flavor - this is an amazing beer to enjoy during this winter season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 13 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dayglow IPA. 3 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pale to the King. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity