11 Pipers Piping
11 Pipers Piping is a Scotch Ale that pours an amber brown color with a head that is dark tan with lots of oily lacing on the glass. The aroma is fairly mild. But that changes once you take a sip, as this is a full-bodied, complex beer. Flavors of roasted malt, dark break like pumpernickel or rye, coupled with a hefty amount of candi sweetness. Mouthfeel is delicate, silky and velvety with hints of vanilla, oak, and butterscotch. Super smooth and the 11% is well hidden. Dark cherries and orange zest develop into a mild tartness, especially in the finish. So much flavor – this is an amazing beer to enjoy during this winter season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Velvet Evil. 33 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 7 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA