11 Pipers Piping
11 Pipers Piping is a Scotch Ale that pours an amber brown color with a head that is dark tan with lots of oily lacing on the glass. The aroma is fairly mild. But that changes once you take a sip, as this is a full-bodied, complex beer. Flavors of roasted malt, dark break like pumpernickel or rye, coupled with a hefty amount of candi sweetness. Mouthfeel is delicate, silky and velvety with hints of vanilla, oak, and butterscotch. Super smooth and the 11% is well hidden. Dark cherries and orange zest develop into a mild tartness, especially in the finish. So much flavor – this is an amazing beer to enjoy during this winter season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 49 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity