11 Pipers Piping
11 Pipers Piping is a Scotch Ale that pours an amber brown color with a head that is dark tan with lots of oily lacing on the glass. The aroma is fairly mild. But that changes once you take a sip, as this is a full-bodied, complex beer. Flavors of roasted malt, dark break like pumpernickel or rye, coupled with a hefty amount of candi sweetness. Mouthfeel is delicate, silky and velvety with hints of vanilla, oak, and butterscotch. Super smooth and the 11% is well hidden. Dark cherries and orange zest develop into a mild tartness, especially in the finish. So much flavor - this is an amazing beer to enjoy during this winter season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 4 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Lupujus 7. 34 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity