11 Pipers Piping
11 Pipers Piping is a Scotch Ale that pours an amber brown color with a head that is dark tan with lots of oily lacing on the glass. The aroma is fairly mild. But that changes once you take a sip, as this is a full-bodied, complex beer. Flavors of roasted malt, dark break like pumpernickel or rye, coupled with a hefty amount of candi sweetness. Mouthfeel is delicate, silky and velvety with hints of vanilla, oak, and butterscotch. Super smooth and the 11% is well hidden. Dark cherries and orange zest develop into a mild tartness, especially in the finish. So much flavor - this is an amazing beer to enjoy during this winter season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 57 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity