Most will see this as a novelty, a chance to try one of the most bitter beers ever made. Only a select few with a very unique palate might be able to truly enjoy this. On the initial sip, there is a lot of bitterness, but it's not deviating too far from the Imperial IPA style. However, the bitterness is cumulative, so with each sip the bitterness grows on your tongue to the point of unpleasantness. In our bottle there was a lot of of sediment at the bottom making the last quarter bottle undrinkable, which at that point was fine with us. Our advice is to split this with several friends to try it. But if you're going to drink several of these, you might damage your taste buds.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 minute ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity