Most will see this as a novelty, a chance to try one of the most bitter beers ever made. Only a select few with a very unique palate might be able to truly enjoy this. On the initial sip, there is a lot of bitterness, but it's not deviating too far from the Imperial IPA style. However, the bitterness is cumulative, so with each sip the bitterness grows on your tongue to the point of unpleasantness. In our bottle there was a lot of of sediment at the bottom making the last quarter bottle undrinkable, which at that point was fine with us. Our advice is to split this with several friends to try it. But if you're going to drink several of these, you might damage your taste buds.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 59 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Love Buzz Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity