Most will see this as a novelty, a chance to try one of the most bitter beers ever made. Only a select few with a very unique palate might be able to truly enjoy this. On the initial sip, there is a lot of bitterness, but it's not deviating too far from the Imperial IPA style. However, the bitterness is cumulative, so with each sip the bitterness grows on your tongue to the point of unpleasantness. In our bottle there was a lot of of sediment at the bottom making the last quarter bottle undrinkable, which at that point was fine with us. Our advice is to split this with several friends to try it. But if you're going to drink several of these, you might damage your taste buds.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 17 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 44 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity