Most will see this as a novelty, a chance to try one of the most bitter beers ever made. Only a select few with a very unique palate might be able to truly enjoy this. On the initial sip, there is a lot of bitterness, but it's not deviating too far from the Imperial IPA style. However, the bitterness is cumulative, so with each sip the bitterness grows on your tongue to the point of unpleasantness. In our bottle there was a lot of of sediment at the bottom making the last quarter bottle undrinkable, which at that point was fine with us. Our advice is to split this with several friends to try it. But if you're going to drink several of these, you might damage your taste buds.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity