Most will see this as a novelty, a chance to try one of the most bitter beers ever made. Only a select few with a very unique palate might be able to truly enjoy this. On the initial sip, there is a lot of bitterness, but it's not deviating too far from the Imperial IPA style. However, the bitterness is cumulative, so with each sip the bitterness grows on your tongue to the point of unpleasantness. In our bottle there was a lot of of sediment at the bottom making the last quarter bottle undrinkable, which at that point was fine with us. Our advice is to split this with several friends to try it. But if you're going to drink several of these, you might damage your taste buds.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Interurban IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity